Sunday, June 24, 2012

Miss CA: Day 2

Ready for interview with
my crown pin and all!
Today was INTERVIEW DAY!  I had one of the most important conversations in my life this morning and I am so glad that I finally got to meet the prestigious judges!  It was such a pleasure talking with them and I'm glad that they finally got to know me in person and not just from Twitter/Facebook/Blog! I look forward to seeing them again during this week's competitions. I want to shine for them and for you all as well! We'll see what happens on Saturday night!

We had a dance rehearsal to learn the opening number even more.  WOW! It sure is fast! We're dancing to "It Don't Mean A Thing If You Ain't Got That Swing" and it's a lot of dancing! I hope I don't fall :)  Now, I am getting ready for the Rotary Gala tonight.  We get to be dressy and "glammed" up tonight! I have a very special place in my heart for the Rotary Clubs because last year, the Garden Grove Rotary Club was my sponsor at Miss CA.  The members of this club do so much to the community and I look forward to meeting the Rotary members of Fresno! Stay tuned!
*      *      *      *

No comments:

Post a Comment