Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pageant Visit #1: Miss LA Pageant


Tonight was the first pageant I was able to attend since being crowned Miss SoCal!  Going to pageants always beats being IN the pageants because you can just sit back and relax!  I was also able to meet up with my sister titleholders! I have not seen them since our winning night in San Diego!  This year, the Miss Los Angeles Pageant Org. celebrates 25 years, so it was definitely a special night.  There were 30 contestants (25 Miss and 5 Teen), which meant a LONG day for the judges! After lots of rehearsing and prep, only 5 girls could walk away with crowns at the end of the night, which is sad because they were all so talented and beautiful!  Congrats to all of the winners tonight!  It definitely seemed like tough competition, so congrats to all for your hard work!

I am so glad I got to hang out with Miss GG's Teen, Jazmin Avalos.  She is so adorable!  Garden Grove is so lucky to have her! I felt like I was going back in time hanging out with Team GG again, but I loved it.  Jazmin, you are SO beautiful and I cannot wait to see you compete at state this summer!
With sweet Jazmin

With Miss California, herself! The Queen and runner-up! :)
FOLLOW NOELLE on her blog too: www.MissCalifornia2011.com
She's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment