Sunday, February 12, 2012

Heather D Photography

I have to take this time and tell you all about Heather Dickens.  She has an amazing eye for beauty in her photos and she really helped me feel beautiful!  Yesterday, we did a shoot and it definitely was a success! This shoot was mainly for my harp recital because I wanted updated photos for the flyers I'll be posting around CSUF.  I definitely recommend Heather!  She will take your photos for maternity, engagements, weddings, families, headshots, and more! I was her first instrumentalist, so this was fun for her (and me too!).

We went off-roading to find that perfect field in the hills of Brea and we found the right spot! The wind was blowing like crazy and the sun shined every once in a while, but Heather made it all worth it!  Thanks again, Heather!


"LIKE" her Facebook page: Heather D Photography

and her website: www.HeatherDickens.com

Be sure to book her for your special memories and moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment