Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oahu Ice Taste Testing

Oahu Shave Ice has been in business for a little over a year now and it's booming!  There are two OahuIce locations in Fullerton and Yorba Linda.  I am an avid customer of the famous shave ice!  It literally feels like eating fresh snow, they shave it so fine!  My favorite flavor is Tiger's Blood, which is a combination of strawberry, watermelon, and coconut!  It's so AMAZING!  They also have a variety of many, many more flavors to choose from! You just have to come on down and find a favorite of your own!


 Look at all those flavors!!

 The delicious menu! :)

At first, OahuIce only sold shave ice and ice cream, but now they're expanding their menu!  They have added hot pretzels, fresh-squeezed lemonade, t-shirts, and soon-to-be added pretzel dogs!  Today OahuIce had people come over to taste test their new pretzel dogs and I got to participate!  Their pretzel dogs are SO good!  And, their lemonade is so good too! Deeelish!




Take a look at Team OahuIce behind-the-scenes!

Anyway, I always have fun at OahuIce I am so proud to have them sponsor me at the Miss CA pageant again this year!  I am also so proud to be their "crowned" ambassador! :)  I will be submitting another OahuIce ad page in the program book this year.  Keep your eyes out for it!



ONE MORE VIDEO:

No comments:

Post a Comment